Fox National Sports
- ‘An official must spot the football’ — Dean Blandino breaks down the crazy ending in the NFC Wild Card game I Last Callon January 17, 2022 at 3:29 am
Dean Blandino analyzes the crazy ending of the NFC Wild Card game, in which the San Francisco 49ers defeated the Dallas Cowboys. On a controversial final play, Dak Prescott was unable to snap the ball before the game clock expired.
- Julian Champagnie scores a team-high 25 points as St. John’s sails past Georgetownon January 17, 2022 at 12:09 am
Julian Champagnie delivered a statement 25-point performance as the St. John's Red Storm led by double-digits for a majority of the game against the Georgetown Hoyas, winning 88-69.
- St. Johns no-look pass and slam in transition extends lead over Hoyason January 16, 2022 at 11:41 pm
Georgetown’s turnover leads to a sweet no-look pass and jam from Montez Mathis as the St. Johns Red Storm look to close out the Georgtown Hoyas
- ‘Never ceases to amaze me’ – The ‘NFL on FOX’ crew discusses Tom Brady’s performance in Buccaneers’ win over Eagleson January 16, 2022 at 10:49 pm
The "NFL on FOX" broke down Tom Brady's performance in the Tampa Bay Buccaneers' 31-15 victory over the Philadelphia Eagles.
- ‘This was a great team win’ — Tom Brady speaks with Erin Andrews on the Bucs’ dominant victory over Eagleson January 16, 2022 at 9:19 pm
Tom Brady speaks with Erin Andrews about the Tampa Bay Buccaneers' dominant win over the Philadelphia Eagles in the Super Wild Card weekend. "This was a great team win. The special teams played awesome."
- Keegan Murray silences Minnesota with 25-point, 10-rebound performanceon January 16, 2022 at 9:11 pm
Keegan Murray's clutch three-pointer in the last minute of regulation helps the Iowa Hawkeyes withstand the Minnesota Gophers ferocious comeback, winning 81-71. Murray finished with 25 points and 10 rebounds.
- ‘Tristan could be sidelined 1-3 weeks’ — Dr. Matt Provencher evaluates Tristan Wirfs’ ankle injuryon January 16, 2022 at 8:56 pm
Dr. Matt Provencher evaluates Tristan Wirfs' ankle injury and gives a timetable for his return. “Depending upon the severity of the injury this could sideline Tristan anywhere from 1-3 weeks.”
- ‘LA has the better coach & more playmakers’ — Geoff Schwartz on why you should bet on the Rams to cover vs. Cardinals I Fox Bet Liveon January 16, 2022 at 8:41 pm
Geoff Schwartz and Sam Panayotovich reveal why you should bet on the Los Angeles Rams to cover against the Arizona Cardinals in the Super Wild Card matchup.
- No. 14 Villanova steamrolls Butler, 82-42on January 16, 2022 at 7:03 pm
No. 14 Villanova steamrolls Butler behind 12-for-19 shooting from downtown to win, 82-42.
- ‘I love the under here’ — Sammy P on why you should bet the under in the Chiefs-Steelers Super Wild Card matchupon January 16, 2022 at 6:08 pm
Sam Panayotovich breaks down why he's betting the under in the Kansas City Chiefs-Pittsburgh Steelers matchup. "I love the under here ... 46.5 is a very good number, probably the ceiling."
- 2022 Sony Open grades: Hideki Matsuyama wins thrilling playoff over Russell Henley with shot of the seasonby Kyle Porter on January 17, 2022 at 4:24 am
Matsuyama grabbed his eighth career PGA Tour victory with a shocking eagle
- 2022 NFL Playoffs: Schedule, updated postseason bracket, dates, kickoff times, TV, live stream, resultsby Kevin Steimle on January 17, 2022 at 4:23 am
The road to Los Angeles and Super Bowl LVI begins in earnest on Saturday
- 2022 NFL playoff schedule, bracket: Dates, times, TV, live stream for each round of the AFC and NFC postseasonby John Breech on January 17, 2022 at 4:22 am
Here's the schedule for the entire NFL postseason
- Cowboys' Ezekiel Elliott played most of 2021 season with torn PCL, will not require offseason surgeryby Patrik Walker on January 17, 2022 at 4:20 am
There will be questions this offseason about how Dallas handled Elliott's injury
ESPN National Sports
- Ranking Kyler Murray's scramble, Jonathan Taylor's top speed and other great highlightson January 17, 2022 at 4:58 am
Which player recorded the fastest time while scoring a TD? Who had the quickest sack? Next Gen Stats has answers.
- Why the officials got it right on Dallas' walk-off losson January 17, 2022 at 4:57 am
We explain the biggest officiating questions and controversial calls of this year's playoffs.
- NFL playoff bracket: AFC, NFC and Super Bowl schedule, plus moreon January 17, 2022 at 4:54 am
Find everything you need to know about the NFL playoffs here.
- Former Alabama TE Billingsley heading to Texason January 17, 2022 at 4:42 am
Jahleel Billingsley will reunite with Texas coach Steve Sarkisian, who was Alabama's offensive coordinator in 2020 when the tight end emerged as a playmaker.
- Report: Ferentz cut group after dismissal floatedon January 17, 2022 at 4:42 am
Iowa coach Kirk Ferentz has disbanded an advisory committee that was created following evidence of racial bias in his football program, with a report saying the group's leader had suggested it was time for the school to cut ties with Ferentz.