Fox National Sports
- Nationals hand Pirates 10th-straight loss behind home runs from Gomes and Bell, 3-1on June 16, 2021 at 11:18 pm
The Washington Nationals handed the Pittsburgh Pirates a 10th-straight loss. Josh Bell and Yan Gomes lifted the Nats offense with home runs. Washington is currently on a four-game winning streak.
- Ohtani crushes homer in Angels’ 8-4 loss to Athleticson June 16, 2021 at 11:09 pm
The Oakland Athletics rallied past the Los Angeles Angels on Wednesday afternoon to mark the team’s sixth-straight victory. Ramon Laureano made his return from the injured list for the A’s, hitting a home run. Laureano also dazzled on defense with a homer-robbing catch.
- Blackmon’s single lifts Rockies over Padres, 8-7on June 16, 2021 at 10:51 pm
The Colorado Rockies shook off a monster homer by Fernano Tatis Jr. to beat the San Diego Padres on Wednesday afternoon. Charlie Blackmon singled home the winning run for Colorado in the ninth inning, sealing the 8-7 victory.
- Yasmani Grandal’s single in 10th pushes White Sox over Rays, 8-7on June 16, 2021 at 9:50 pm
A ten-inning matchup between the Chicago White Sox and Tampa Bay Rays was sealed with a game-ending RBI single from Yasmani Grandal that pushed Chicago to victory, 8-7.
- Tigers rally in the 7th to sweep past Royals, 6-5on June 16, 2021 at 9:39 pm
The Detroit Tigers beat the Kansas City Royals on Wednesday afternoon 6-5 to cap a three-game sweep. Willi Castro homered during a three-run rally in the seventh to pull the Tigers past the Royals.
- Embiid, 76ers are favored (-7) vs. Hawks in pivotal Game 5 | FOX BET LIVEon June 16, 2021 at 9:34 pm
FOX Bet has the Philadelphia 76ers favorites to win Game 5 vs. the Atlanta Hawks tonight. Cousin Sal, Todd Fuhrman Clay Travis and Rachel Bonnetta weigh in on Joel Embiid and the 76ers chances to win by at least 7.
- ‘I think this effectively ends the series’ — Clay Travis on Clippers vs. Jazz without Kawhi | FOX BET LIVEon June 16, 2021 at 9:33 pm
Ahead of the Los Angeles Clippers vs. Utah Jazz Game 5, Kawhi Leonard is ruled out with injury and might miss the remainder of the series. FOX Bet now has Utah as the favorite (-7) to win Game 5. Clay Travis, Cousin Sal, Todd Fuhrman and Rachel Bonnetta weigh in on LA's chances to win without Kawhi Leonard.
- Mahle strikes out 12 in Reds’ 2-1 win over Brewerson June 16, 2021 at 9:23 pm
The Cincinnati Reds took a 2-1 win on Wednesday afternoon against the Milwaukee Brewers. Cincinnati’s Tyler Mahle tied his career high with 12 strikeouts.
- Emmanuel Acho: Russell Wilson is trying way too hard to fix his offseason behavior | SPEAK FOR YOURSELFon June 16, 2021 at 9:04 pm
Bucky Brooks joins Marcellus Wiley and Emmanuel Acho to discuss whether Russell Wilson is trying too hard to quiet the noise with the Seattle Seahawks after he interrupted Pete Carroll's press conference to tell reporters quote 'we're still friends.' Hear why Acho believes Russ is trying to over-correct for his recent out-of-character behavior.
- Marcellus Wiley: This series is Paul George’s opportunity to vindicate who he is if ‘Playoff P’ shows up | SPEAK FOR YOURSELFon June 16, 2021 at 8:36 pm
The Los Angeles Clippers got very bad news before tonight's pivotal Game 5 matchup against the Utah Jazz. Reports say Kawhi Leonard is not expected to play while another report says the Clippers fear he suffered an ACL injury and is out indefinitely. Leonard tweaked his knee late in Game 4 and couldn't finish. Now, all eyes turn to Paul George, who is averaging just over 27 points in this series. Marcellus Wiley explains why he has 'total faith' in PG with Leonard going down with his injury.
- Padres swept by Rockies as offseason acquisition Blake Snell continues to struggleby R.J. Anderson on June 17, 2021 at 1:30 am
Snell now has a 5.72 ERA after 14 starts
- Watch Jazz vs. Clippers: How to live stream, TV channel, start time for Wednesday's NBA gameby Scout Staff on June 17, 2021 at 1:30 am
How to watch Jazz vs. Clippers basketball game
- Mets' ace Jacob deGrom leaves start vs. Cubs with shoulder sorenessby Dayn Perry on June 17, 2021 at 12:55 am
Dominance and health concerns continue to be the storylines for deGrom in 2021
- Team USA roster tracker: Damian Lillard, Draymond Green among stars committed to play in Tokyo Olympicsby Sam Quinn on June 17, 2021 at 12:27 am
These players will represent the United States at the 2021 Olympics
ESPN National Sports
- Ledecky starts night with easy win in 200 freeon June 17, 2021 at 2:21 am
Katie Ledecky won the 200-meter freestyle by a full body length Wednesday at the U.S. Olympic swimming trials, claiming a spot in her second individual event at the Tokyo Games.
- Longtime Real Madrid captain Ramos leaving clubon June 17, 2021 at 2:21 am
Sergio Ramos is leaving Real Madrid after 16 seasons with the La Liga giants, the club announced on Wednesday.
- Rory McIlroy: Green books should be 'outlawed'on June 17, 2021 at 2:21 am
Rory McIlroy says green books should be outlawed. The four-time major champ wouldn't say whether the PGA Tour Player Advisory Council voted to ban them but said he and most other golfers are in favor of eliminating green books.
- Wilfork's son charged with stealing dad's SB ringson June 17, 2021 at 2:21 am
D'Aundre Holmes-Wilfork, the son of former Patriots star Vince Wilfork, is charged with stealing more than $300,000 of his father's jewelry, including two of his Super Bowl rings.
- Ball tops Edwards, Haliburton for NBA top rookieon June 17, 2021 at 2:21 am
Hornets guard LaMelo was announced as the NBA Rookie of the Year on Wednesday night, after a stellar debut season in Charlotte despite missing 21 games.