Discover what happening in your area on our Events page!
Jobs for Seniors — What Do You Want?
The good news is that jobs for seniors are numerous and seem to be growing. It’s time for you to embark on a career or search for jobs!
There are many questions you will want to ask first, including:
- What is motivating you to find a retirement job? Money? Boredom? Both?
- How much money do you need to earn?
- What do you want to spend your time on? What kind of activities would you like to engage in at work?
- What kind of work would you find fulfilling?
- How much time do you want to spend on the job? Will you work part time or full time?
- Do you want a lot or very little responsibility?
- How much flexibility do you want?
- Would you consider working for yourself?
- How about working from home?
- What kind of retraining are you willing to engage in?
Maybe you want to stay in your lifelong job? Maybe you want to pursue something totally different?
Regardless, explore the following ideas for jobs for seniors. [read more]
Proper nutrition is extremely important for senior citizens, as many are undernourished and consume far too few calories. Dietician Elisa Zied offers advice on diet options for senior citizens.
Disclaimer: Video’s may include advertising in which we have no control.
A new study concludes that high doses of vitamin D may help hinder the growth of advanced colorectal cancer in combination with chemotherapy. A clinical trial called SUNSHINE has found that large doses of vitamin D could significantly slow down the progressi…
Low Cost professional Web creation and Hosting
SeniorCitizensofAmerica is created and maintained by Unicom Services. Let us help you create your own custom website or visit our hosting service where you can create your own with many features. And all this at a price the most discriminating accountant will appreciate!